When he saw them coming, he was overcome with pity and healed their sick. Toward evening the disciples approached him. 'We’re out in the country and it’s getting late. Dismiss the people so they can go to the villages and get some supper.' But Jesus said, 'There is no need to dismiss them. You give them supper.'
The Culinary Arts mission is to prepare nutritious and cost effective meals. This ministry consists of faithful volunteers in the Body of Christ called into action to prepare and serve church-sanctioned fellowship dinners. The many duties of the Culinary Ministry include: preparing menus for the fellowship dinners, shopping for the food and supplies, serving the food, and cleaning the kitchen.
· Prepare and serve breakfast each Sunday following the 7:45 a.m. worship service.
· Assist bereaved families in menu selection and host families during the passing of their loves ones.
· Serve breakfast and dinner during Homecoming Worship weekend.
· Facilitate the Watch Night Worship Service potluck dinner.
· Facilitate ministry events for menus and serving of food.